• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for Giant Rabbits

Laura10101

Warren Scout
hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can get good toys for giant bunnies? Daisy is 6.7kg and is too big to fit into most hideaway toys and onto lookout posts!

Thanks,

Laura

Ikea do a lovely play tunnel (it's for children), I got my buns this and they love it. They use it indoors and out, luckily it folds up very neatly. Would love to see some pics of Daisy. xx :wave:

I have a huge black plastic tunnel for Alfie and Bubbles - they're only diddy but the tunnel is massive and I'm sure Daisy would fit through. I think it's an offcut from an underground drainage pipe, which a friend acquired from a building site. :)

Sorry for the rubbish quality pic, but this is Bella's favourite play thing!

DSC00309.jpg

I got it for about £15 when Woolies still existed, but I've seen similar in argos.

She's also got a pop up tent and tunnel from the pet bit in Ikea :D

Sorry for the rubbish quality pic, but this is Bella's favourite play thing!

DSC00309.jpg

I got it for about £15 when Woolies still existed, but I've seen similar in argos.

She's also got a pop up tent and tunnel from the pet bit in Ikea :D

Haha I love that, great size for large buns too.

I didn't know Ikea did a pet bit.

Thanks guys! I bet Daisy would love a pop up tent to lie and sleep in! She would definately fit in one of those.

daisysleeping.jpg

She actually looks quiet small in this photo! At full stretch she can lie and block the whole dooorway (and we have extra wide doors)

Laura x

Toys for big bunnies

hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere that I can get good toys for giant bunnies? Daisy is 6.7kg and is too big to fit into most hideaway toys and onto lookout posts!

Thanks,

Laura

Hi Laura,

I go to a local builders merchants and buy drainage pipes. Lots of different sizes, widths, lengths and easy to clean as they are hard plastic. Obviously being drainage pipes they last ages !!

Ambrose and Estelle my two buns are not giants, but still love playing in them.
Also great to hide in when it's raining.

Ross rabbits do toys for frenchies.My Will was 15lbs & found a great tunnel for her.Daisy is beautiful.French lops are the best!!!:love:

I was going to suggest the pop up tent for children. My little boy (human) has one and my frienchie loved it before he passed away. Wish I'd thought about it sooner. Also if you can get a ball pool for children, I had one for him and filled it with loads of hay, and would hide the treats in it, it's low enough for a big bun to jump in and out and lots of fun too.

Back