• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla play time. (Very pic heavy)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I haven't posted a lot of chinnie pictures, the main reason being having four chinchillas running around at once takes a lot of supervision and it's hard to take pictures at the same time! :lol:

They also move very fast so getting a picture that isn't blurry is very hard. These were taken with best pic, which takes a lot of pictures in rapid succession so you can pick the least blurry one, and they're still slightly out of focus!

Notice the piles of boxes containing my chewable possessions including my shoes. :lol:

Anyway, enjoy!

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

:love::love::love::love: I love my chinchillas so much but I can only cope with two for now!

They are so gorgeous :love: are they standard greys or beige?

I'm surprised you got any photos, usually with chinchillas you just get a flash of fur :lol:

:love::love::love::love: I love my chinchillas so much but I can only cope with two for now!

They are so gorgeous :love: are they standard greys or beige?

Cheech is standard, Chong is violet or velvet (he's a very light gray) and the 'babies' are standard. :)

Back