• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

might be adopting another bunny

shadow05

Mama Doe
my friend who knows i keep bunny has just asked me if i could take one of her friends rabbit. they had a two rabbits and have breed them dont know all the details as of yet people. but she has a lion head female by the sounds of it shes not that old. and its free to good home as well.

i know wat ur thinking wiat she hasnt got her male neautered rabbit yet but he is getting done this friday coming. but i also have a have a spare cage. and while the bunny is young i would never put her with scooter so she will be kept in a cage next to him. so that they can make friends through the bars until he is okay to go in with her and when she is old enought to.

ive still got yet to talk to my mom. but im really hoping she will say yes she will probs ask about the amount of space i have left in my room. which i will have to sort out.

im really excited now. hope my mom says okay and scooter and the mystery bunny will got along eventually.

im just hoping she gets on with scooter i would have got one from a recsue center and let him choose but the way i see it im sort of rescuing this one lol and its free lol

still got yet to find out if i have to pick the little bunny up or not.

lol im hoping he will take a shine to her hopefully with him being a bit lonely he wont be picky. if not ill be buggered if he doesnt lol ill have to find her a quick home but will make sure she goes to a good one. with a bunny lover lol

just asked my mom and she said that ive sprung it on her suddenly and i said well im not expecting a decision just yet. she doesnt want another rabbit in here will scooter is not done cause she thinks there is a chance they will get together some how. which they wont on my watch ill make sure of that lol thats the last thing i want. so might have to ask collage if they will keep her for two weeks will make sure she gets pampered while she is there. put her on the same pellets scooter is on to. so that she is ready when scooter is okay. im only wiating an extra week to give me time to set up for her and for scooter to get better so he can have my undivied attention while his is poorly. then she will go into a seperate cage next to him for a while about another couple of weeks. when she is at the right age i will have her done too. which obviously she will be put into a cage for a week after she has been done so she can recover in peace lol

im really excited now im trying not to get to excited so that i dont get upset when its a no but im just happy that he might be getting a friend this is the closet ive ever got.

thanks everybody i hope i get her too. really hope i get her and it all works out well too. or otherwise im going to be kicking myself.

unfortunately ive decided not to get this new bunny. im going to wiat until scooter is ready and when i have stocks of food and substrate ready too as well as more space.

i think it will be for the best.

Back