• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New 12ft hutch!!

Xsophia

Warren Scout
This is the absolutely humongous 12ft hutch that we picked up today Thanks to niki! It's absolutely fantastic and Toffee is checking it out for now!
SAM_0419.jpg

SAM_0420.jpg

:D

Loving the space, but i can only see one problem, albeit quite large.

I thought chipboard was *really* bad? It can splinter awfully and should always be protected by ply i believe, as it can really soak up urine :?

Loving the space, but i can only see one problem, albeit quite large.

I thought chipboard was *really* bad? It can splinter awfully and should always be protected by ply i believe, as it can really soak up urine :?

Oh dear!! I didn't know this! Would it be okay if I put lino on the floor with blankets etc on it? Thanks for the advice!!

Oh dear!! I didn't know this! Would it be okay if I put lino on the floor with blankets etc on it? Thanks for the advice!!

i think i'd board the whole thing out with Ply and then place lino on the ply and baton up the sides (perhaps with CFS?) to stop the edges of the lino showing and being nibbled at.

i think i'd board the whole thing out with Ply and then place lino on the ply and baton up the sides (perhaps with CFS?) to stop the edges of the lino showing and being nibbled at.

Thanks!! I'll talk to my dad when he gets home :))

Back