• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

I think it is compressed wood pulp and is in little bits. I currently use this and have also used Carefresh in the past. I find that Megazorb does a better job and the sack lasts longer than Carefresh. They absorb the wetness and the smells and is bunny safe. I believe it can also be composted and can also be put in some green garden waste bins, depending on your council.

Loads of people love it for litter trays.
I am not a fan of it as i have house bunnies and i feel it gets everywhere as it is so light and flyaway.

I've just switche from Carefresh to Megazorb. I couldn't believe the size of the sack when it arrived - such good value!

I've just switche from Carefresh to Megazorb. I couldn't believe the size of the sack when it arrived - such good value!

Yes, the sack is massive! :lol::lol:

Best if you can find a horse supplier that stocks it, no P&P :D

I currently use wooden cat litter. Is it different to that?

Yes it's a lot lighter. ;)

I love it, works perfectly for us. Layer at the bottom, thick layer of hay, wee trickles through the hay and soaks into the megazorb. I then top up with fresh hay twice a day. 80L sack lasts us about 6 weeks with four bunnies and three trays.

I never used it when I had my bunnies but I use it for my hammies and I love it! It smells alot less than shavings and absorbs an awful lot more wee! It's great value - I get my 85l bag from the local farm shop for £6.20 :D It does go all over the house but nothing a quick hoover won't sort! If I get bunnies I think I'd use it for them.:)

Back