• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first photo post! Special messages from the girls...

Lagophile

Alpha Buck
"Youz hoomins on RU shood not be fooled - tho Iz small but I iz mighteh! Like Persil! Cower at my immense alphaness puny hoomins! Oh iz also lieks noserubz which makes my toofs go clickeh. Mummeh callz me 'Pickle' but I preferz ALPHA1. Mah mortil enemeh is somebunneh call Freyar. She think she alpha but SHE NOT." - Pickle.

Fierce.jpg

"Hellows RU. Ma name is Ambeh. I likes kwyet life and cabbage. Mummeh say I look like teddeh bear. Sometime I get confuzzled by the big world. I likes it when Pickle wash my bottim. Not likes it wen she pull bum fur tho. Wud like be frend with bunneh call Brambil but Pickle not let meh." - Amber

Flatbunnih.jpg

"Here is me and my fwend." - Amber
"Behold, here is I and ma minion!" - Pickle....

PixandAmbih.jpg

"Gud evenins! Ma name is Freya. Ah iz the cleverist bunneh in da worldz! One tyme I was so clever I exsaped from pen in less dan twenty second! Ma favrite thing is mummeh's tea but she say not gud for me. Ma ovver favrite is nose rub. Ah lives wiv my luvvery frend Brambih. Wot make me sad is gettin ma feetsies wet. Ah also not likes havin Metacamz but mummy say not have to gave no morez so iz happeh." - Freya.

AlphaFreya.jpg

"Hello everysbodyz. Ma name is Brambih. I was riginally from a family that cud no longers keep me. My name there wos 'Pusha' which iz 'fluffy' in Polish. I loved old famly but had verreh small cage. Now live wiv new mummy and have frend who iz love much. Sometime I rollz over on her cos she make meh happy. Have big house now. Live somewhere calls 'Da Bunnery'. Oh, and my furs is silkeh. Mummeh say should be more wooly cuz of winteh. So I try grows it." - Bramble.

Wintihcoat.jpg

"Hello. Iz very small babeh. Ma name Betteh. Iz not very well at momentz so iz little bitz sad. But liek bitty piece appel verreh much. Also like ma bed cus it is soft an fleecey. Mummeh say one day I gets meet somebunnehs calls Freyuh and Brambil. Wud like frend cus at moment just lick mah blankie. Try make frend with big white rabbits that liv in house but Mummeh say theys 'cats' or somethin. They smells bad. Mummy gave meh Metacamz yesday so gived her speshul poopie on her hand." - Betty.

LittleBetty-1.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:
What a gorgeous family of buns! :love::love::love: Freya is quite like my Spenser when he stands up, but Freya is much daintier.

Thanks Antigone, Blackberry and Cloughie! :D

Susiebun - I have seen pictures of Spenser and done a double-take! :D

Thanks Sami M - little Betty is such a sweetie. She's binkying, eating and drinking so things are looking good. I took her to the vet and my regular guy wasn't there so I had to see some idiot who didn't know her you-know-what from her elbow! I ended up giving her a diagnosis and she half-heartedly agreed so we went from there. Taking Bets back tomorrow for more treatment. I won't be seeing that awful vet again though!

Webbkath - I just looked at your siggie and Bramble does look ever so much like Evie! :shock:

:lol::lol: Love their messages, and as usual i read the whole message aloud in bunspeak! My parents think im insane at times :lol:

They are all GORGEOUS!! :love:

Aww they are gorgeous!! :love: Is that a pro pic on the pink background?? Looks like it is! If not I wish I could take pics like that, think I need a new camera!! :?

Back