• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Back, With A New Arrival!!

abi2047

Mama Doe
Hey everyone, I've decided to come back and start posting again. I have a lot to catch up on. :lol:
Gizmo is such a happy piggie living with Gagdet. I got Gadget on christmas eve, he is about 6 months old. The piggies are living in an indoor cage and will be moving outdoors in the spring.

Gizmo...
Photo1186.jpg

Me & Gizmo...
Gizmoedit.jpg

Bonding...
Photo1117.jpg

Gadget...
Photo1197.jpg

Wet Piggies...
Photo1219.jpg

Photo1220.jpg

Photo1226.jpg

Photo1229.jpg

Hi Abi, Nice to see you back where have you been?

I took a break from RU when everything kicked off and decided to come back. We've only just got the internet back today because we got cut off on christmas eve due to lack of money over christmas period. x

Welcome back. :wave: The piggies are lovely. :love: Spenser is like Riley - dislikes damp paws! I can have him in the conservatory for a couple of hours most days becuase there is no heating there.

Welcome back. :wave: The piggies are lovely. :love: Spenser is like Riley - dislikes damp paws! I can have him in the conservatory for a couple of hours most days becuase there is no heating there.

Riley usually doesn't mind the rain, he loves the snow though! :lol:

Back