• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 buns + trying to get one decent pic = eipc fail!

cloughie

Banned
Soooo today was nice so decided to do a full clean out of the playhouse and run. I bunged the buns in their metal run whilst I was doing this...perfect oppotunity to get a nice pic of the three...or so I though! :lol:

My dad attempting to get a trio shot the other day :? :lol:

DSC05305-1.jpg

Today

Noooo...you need to move back Pebbles

DSC05332.jpg

right...smile and say cheeeeeseeeee

DSC05330.jpg

Move back Pebbles...come over Roxy and Phoebe

DSC05342.jpg

Move back Pebbles and Roxy

DSC05344.jpg

PEBBLES!! What have I told you!! :lol::lol:

DSC05345.jpg

Half decent pics

DSC05355.jpg

DSC05374.jpg

DSC05338.jpg

Thought I would bring them indoors and tempt them with grub...kinda worked :lol:

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05382.jpg

DSC05419.jpg

DSC05420.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, :lol: at Pebbles hogging the limelight. Really love the one of them with their heads in dishes. Gorgeous buns all three :love::love::love:

fail?????? either you set your standards WAAAAAAAAAAAY too high, or your rabbits are in fact SUPER GORGEOUS in the flesh!! they are soooo cute, i want smooshy faced (and bottomed :oops:) buns, mine are too elegant! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fail?????? either you set your standards WAAAAAAAAAAAY too high, or your rabbits are in fact SUPER GORGEOUS in the flesh!! they are soooo cute, i want smooshy faced (and bottomed :oops:) buns, mine are too elegant! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

epic fail part is the 200 odd deleted pics :lol::lol:

I love the trio pic in your sig :smitten:

Back