• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just reserved some buns!!

BinkyBunneh

Warren Scout
Went to the RSPCA shelter today and got to look at some rabbits that I liked. They have been in the shelter for 5 months and I couldn't understand why nobody wanted them, they are the sweetest:love:

Not sure about the names, William and Walter lol. They should be on this page;
http://www.rspcaexeter.org.uk/animals.html

Just gotta build the hutch and have a house visit :?

They are beautiful. Good luck with the home check :wave:

That's all I'm dreading. They said for the run to be permanently attached on GRASS. But its going to go on the patio. The buns will go on the grass for 2 hours in the mornings/evenings. I know how fussy they can be with rehoming animals:(

That's all I'm dreading. They said for the run to be permanently attached on GRASS. But its going to go on the patio. The buns will go on the grass for 2 hours in the mornings/evenings. I know how fussy they can be with rehoming animals:(

It would be safer to be permanently on the concrete so nothing can dig in. You should be fine I'm sure :wave:

It would be safer to be permanently on the concrete so nothing can dig in. You should be fine I'm sure :wave:

Hopefully! They've had them for such a long time and they treated me like a saint when I said I would take them :lol:

Will post pictures when they arrive;)

They are so cute - there is a rspca poster with them on at tesco and its been there ages so it will be lovely to know they have a lovely home x

Back