• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diego and Max

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
GEDC0870.jpg

GEDC0869.jpg

Diego my failed foster bun. He was in rescue a long time as he doesn't like other rabbits and he's not a cuddle bun. I did get a cuddle this morning though :love:

GEDC0875.jpg

GEDC0874.jpg

This is Max he is my foster bun and has been with me now for about 3 months. What I believe puts people off is his long coat which I find manageable.

They are both very handsome. :love: Is there any way of guessing the likelihood of a single bun being difficult to bond?

:love::love::love: Both gorgeous.

Does Max need daily grooming or is it a once a week thing?

At the moment I am doing once a week for about half an hour because I don't want to keep bringing him into a warm house and make him ill. I was doing when the weather was warmer daily for about 10 mins a day. He's ever so a good and puts up with me combing him out.

They are both very handsome. :love: Is there any way of guessing the likelihood of a single bun being difficult to bond?

Diego had a few attempts at bonds with different rabbits with a couple of different rescues. Sometimes it can be they don't like a specific partner. That is what happened with Merlin. He didn't get on with Akasma but got on better with Wesley.

Aww Diego looks just like my Archie :love: You should get Jane to change the pic of Max on RR to that one, he looks stunning!! :love::love::love:

At the moment I am doing once a week for about half an hour because I don't want to keep bringing him into a warm house and make him ill. I was doing when the weather was warmer daily for about 10 mins a day. He's ever so a good and puts up with me combing him out.

That doesn't sound too bad, especially as he's a good boy while it's being done. I hope he finds a lovely home soon. :D

Back