• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Gray, Kermit and PrettyLupin!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Gray made a thread about ginger's excess cecals and you both responded about Protexin Pro fibre pellets. Well, we have been battling excess cecals here with two bunnies for many months and with the help you suggest to Gray they have been on those pellets for about 5 days now and the cecals are decreasing daily and this morning then was a totally minimal amount. The smallest amount we have ever had. And the said bunny producing those weighs more today than ever, which is good, because we've been struggling with the weight.

So thank you all!

I feel like we're winning!

Gray, how is Ginger doing with poop situation?

Ohhhh, i am so glad that i have assisted in helping the buns :)

So, do your buns like the pellets A LOT!!!

Herbie & Inca are just about due theirs (well, Inca only really, but no way would Herbs miss out). I know it will be like complete mayhem as soon as i pick them up!

The first day (bear in mind this is a trio) I had two who wouldn't take their heads out of the pot with the food in, and another who wouldn't come anywhere near me, and it was the one I needed to eat the pellets :roll: but knowing her so well I just saved them until that evening when she was hungry and she went nuts. Now I get totally swarmed and mugged for them.

I tried giving a couple of my other rabbits one pellet to see what they thought and those responses were mixed. :lol: but some of mine are as awkward as!

I'd like to get these too, think they would help Mini at moult-time. It's a bit late now to order them for Mischa cos he should hopefully be finished his abx soon.

Gray made a thread about ginger's excess cecals and you both responded about Protexin Pro fibre pellets. Well, we have been battling excess cecals here with two bunnies for many months and with the help you suggest to Gray they have been on those pellets for about 5 days now and the cecals are decreasing daily and this morning then was a totally minimal amount. The smallest amount we have ever had. And the said bunny producing those weighs more today than ever, which is good, because we've been struggling with the weight.

So thank you all!

I feel like we're winning!

Gray, how is Ginger doing with poop situation?

So glad its helping whomever it is Sky :)

I got some from out vet and they didn't charge me as it wasJust a sample. I've given her about 6 or 7 a day for the last 4 days straight after the abx and her cecals are now minimal in the tray and in thd carpet :)

The abx are doing their job too and she is a dream for us to inject.

Hope bun in questuon is okay.

Sorry for typos in phone!

I am thinking about getting some for Toffee...
He seems to get some excess cecals too...

Thanks for posting it :wave:

Edit - Ive order some :)

Last edited:
Back