• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best and worst dream in the world

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Afetr writing about flash on the depression thread he was apparently in my head.

Last night I dreamt Flash was back. Not sure why, but he was in a dog crate with Sky.

He was everything I remembered him to be, and he felt the same and was as wonderful as he always was. Came to his name, came for snuggles and cuddles, no grunting, no 'funny' behaviour. He was just there and just wanted to see me.

And yet, I wake up and he's not there. He'll never be there. But he is waiting. We will be together.

This is a pointless post. If someone wants to magic him back to me, that would be awesome thanks!

I'm so sorry hun. I know how tough it is to loose somebun/one so precious. There may be others, but never the same.

I get dreams like that often. It's your brain playing cruel tricks. :(

I have these dreams about my grandad sometimes. I feel privileged that they seem to occur, its heart breaking but I love them dreams and hope that they continue and that I have them about lily when the day comes she's not there.
I'd rather have them than nothing at all, I look at it that the pain is worth regaining the happiness
Sending you hugs Sky-O

Aww honey :( I have these dreams about Sorrel sometimes, then I wake up and it's like losing her again. But I hope they continue, just because it's so nice to see her again, even if it's not real.... :cry:

Thanks guys. I'm glad others find comfort in these dreams. It just makes me crave being with him, but because of 17 fluffies here, I can't be, and that makes me feel like I'm letting him down.

I have dreams about Star like that. It is so upsetting when it is just so real, just for you to then wake up :(

Even worse when I have horrid dreams about my lot dying :(

Thanks guys. I'm glad others find comfort in these dreams. It just makes me crave being with him, but because of 17 fluffies here, I can't be, and that makes me feel like I'm letting him down.

It hurts doesn't it, but he would want his mum to help the others who need her now, he is in your heart -always will be.

I've had these dreams, usually about lost family members that I miss so much. They seem so real. They are nice as you get to spend time with them, but sad as you realise how much you miss them.

Hugs, as I know they can leave you feeling a bit full of grief again. :( x

I just miss him more than words can ever explain.

Other times he has come I believed it was him that came and it was comforting. Last night didn't feel like that, it felt cruel. I do just feel like it was a dream and not him. I wish it had been him. I wish. I wish. I wish some more different things none of which will ever happen.

I just miss him. That's all.

I think thats all totally understandable.

The bond you had with Flash was extreme, perhaps intense. You were 100% his bonded partner, and well, i think he was definately yours. You had an amazing relationship.

The fact you dream about him, he's still there, in your head, in your heart. You know deep down he's hopping around up there over the bridge, he'll wait for you. It won't seem like a long time for him, there's no time in a world like that.

It must of been quite odd for you to have that dream.

Hugs Sky. I know you miss him.

Back