• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week

Bunniesrock

New Kit
Sorry to all the people who replied on the site i didnt see your posts until today as i dont go on regularly. The Metro only allows one other person each day at the Barrow so I couldnt have you all, but thanks so much for offering.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to chip in too. I can bring some RWA leaflets too. I have loads at the minute. I keep dropping them through peoples doors, who I know have rabbits!! :oops:

Hi westway vets here. I am away running marathon for brysons and adopt a dog north east so cannot be there to help. But if there is anything I can do to help have loads of good leaflets from RSPCA on rabbit care if I can get you some free samples of rabbit pellet food I will. Also westway vets and easy vets both have free exam flyers on FB and westway vets website.:wave:we are running this for the whole of the awareness week.

Jason

Email vet2home@hotmail.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...848489150.35863.144352302300138&type=1&ref=nf

Last edited:
The date is the 29th and hopefully there should be article in local papers. Winston (hopefully) & Angel have been asked to hop along (I said I'd give them a lift as its a long way) if metrocentre agrees.
Should be good day and its the bank hol weekend so should have lots of people seeing the stuff!

Back