• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooopsie.......

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Ive taught the babies to jump on the bed..... by offering them food and shaking their food tub to encourage them up. They even have a rub by the side of the bed to land on.... oooops..... I dont think the bf is going to be pleased when they come a-visiting in the night looking for treats!!

They've had free range of the whole floor for about a fortnight now, but have rarely came into the bedroom, especially Winter.

It was so lovely having them climb all over me while I was snuggled in bed and them hopping up and down :love:

Dont tell the bf, ok?? :oops:

Wilkinsons have waterproof mattress protectors for £3 50 :D I bought one today as Munchkin wees on me if I won't get up at 7am :D

Wilkinsons have waterproof mattress protectors for £3 50 :D I bought one today as Munchkin wees on me if I won't get up at 7am :D

:shock:

I think if it gets to a peeing stage, they will probably get shut out. Not long after we got Rimmi, the bf brought him into the bedroom one morning for a snuggle and the little sod peed on the bfs pillow!

They havent been in the bedroom since until recently. They only had the hallway and the livingroom/kitchen before that. Now we leave the doors open intentionally. Guess they have to get used to it really.... and not pee.... as we leave doors and windows open in the summer and they arent having a pen this year

(this time last year they had a pen for the night time.... as they were only free range when supervised)

Oh be careful. Mine started weeing and destroying my duvet covers when I fed them pellets in bed. Treats would create a MAJOR problem!

Ginger wees on soft things (fleece, duvet, pillows, sofas) so we don't encourage it, but if Biccy jumps up, i do tend to allow him up there, as i 100% trust him to not wee on it. Ginger however, i tend to pop back down again, as she's not quite so good.

I daren't try and feed them.

Mine come up just to see me. :D When I walk into the room and potter around they always come up the ramp and sit on the bed and try to put their paws on my leg if I stand still for any length of time. It's adorable. I also found Mini asleep on my bed earlier :love:

My guys follow me around too, but they dont seem to realise we leave the bedroom door open, which is why I was tempting them in ;) Tee hee

All my quilt covers/pillow cases/sheets are DESTROYED with bunny teeth marks.
If I fall asleep with Charlie out in my room, he binkies on my head to wake me up!

No doubt they'll start peeing on the bed. I've found with my lot wherever there's a mattress they have to pee on it to say 'Mine' and dear lord they have large bladders :lol:

Back