• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&G don't want to sleep, so looks like im on RU late on a saturday :)

evening Gray :wave: I need to go to sleep because I'm at work tomo but RU's just too exciting :lol:

I'm here but little Munchkin wants to go to bed and has shown his disapproval by shredding the landing carpet :shock: :(

Evening :wave:

Not got buns pestering me, by Mylo the puddy tat keeps meowing loudly and dont know what for?! He's been fed and his litter tray is clean....?

I have nothing keeping me awake. Just can't sleep. I should sleep I got a bunny run to do which means I need to be up and ready by 10am, and on a Sunday that's a rare thing to behold ;)

I've just got in! Eddie is fast asleep in the middle of the kitchen floor! ...I'm yet to attempt the stairs to see the others!

My best friends got married today. ....I think I'll be recovering tomorrow! :shock: :lol::lol:

Hope the little tinkers will let you sleep!

Back