• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And then there were three..

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry: it still just doesn't seem right somehow :cry:

IMG00357-20110119-1454.jpg

Thank you. I think the girls are starting to move on after Munchkin's passing, at first they were really subdued but they are getting back to their cheeky selves again

Aw I didn't realise you'd lost a piggy. I lost Bella this month as well :(. My others were fine after about a week and a half. I gave them extra treats and that helps. I knew I was going to loose her sometime this year (you just know don't you) after her op she was never the same and just couldn't hold any weight. I only wish she'd gotten one last summer. She loved the garden.

They'll be up there together popcorning :)

Aw I didn't realise you'd lost a piggy. I lost Bella this month as well :(. My others were fine after about a week and a half. I gave them extra treats and that helps. I knew I was going to loose her sometime this year (you just know don't you) after her op she was never the same and just couldn't hold any weight. I only wish she'd gotten one last summer. She loved the garden.

They'll be up there together popcorning :)

aww it's nice to think they'll be there looking after each other :love:

It was a complete shock to lose Munchkin, she was very young and she just had a freak accident we think :(

Back