• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you buy your rabbit supplies from?

Alicia

Mama Doe
Where do you buy your rabbit supplies from? In the next month or two I need to get everything for my rabbits and I don't really know where to look. The pet shop near me doesn't have much for rabbits so I might try looking online. Can anyone recommend a good place to get rabbit things? I already know what hutch and run I'm going to get :)

Where do you buy your rabbit supplies from? In the next month or two I need to get everything for my rabbits and I don't really know where to look. The pet shop near me doesn't have much for rabbits so I might try looking online. Can anyone recommend a good place to get rabbit things? I already know what hutch and run I'm going to get :)

Jollyes are quite cheap ?

I use pets at home, jollyes, local pet shop called Montys Pet and Garden supplies and also online - equinecaninefeline, animal magic and the hay experts. :wave: So pretty much everywhere :lol:

I buy treats and toys from hay experts or chinchillas2shop as they do a lot of willow and grassy balls

my stuff comes from a horse suppliers

I get megazorb, for the bottom of trays (and hamsters)
Allen and page natural rabbit pellets 20kg
4 bales of hay for about £50

4 bales of hay for about £50 that lasts me 4 months

Hay bales - Frogpool Manor Horse Feed Barn
Megazorb - Frogpool
Science Selective - Frogpool
Burns stuff (Dandelion and Plantain) - Frogpool (although it seems I need to buy a case now which will last about a year but I don't have the cash at the mo to get a case)
Treat hay (Oat, Wheat and Barley and Timothy) - The Hay Experts
Treats (Fenugreek crunchies) - The Hay Experts
Herbs and greens - Asda/farm shop/garden/allotment

I get my pellets from Pets @ Home because the buns really like them and I get my hay from a nearby equine store. I use hay to line their litter trays and my neighbour brings me her newspapers.

I tend not to buy stuff off the internet that is bulky because we get absolutely hammered for carriage up here. As soon as they see an IV or PH postcode, they totally load on the fees. I was going to order a hutch off a site that offered postage for £10, but when I put in my postcode, it went up to £45 just for the carriage. It is just scandalous.

P@H for emergency supplies
Local Pet Store for Hay and SS Pellets
Wilkos/Asda for Litter trays (32L underbed storage boxes)
Megazorb direct from Northern via amazon

Animal Magic & Hay Experts for treats, GJW Titmuss for pellets, dried grass (15kg) and megazorb and a local equine wholesalers for hay bales

I get hay bales from a local farm, woodshavings from a local pet shop and food from local pet shop or I buy it off DemiSmith on the forum. :lol: Toys and treats I get from anywhere really, pets at home, jollyes, wilkinsons, pet shops in town. :)

I guess I'm being stupid....but how big is a bale of hay?- Do you mean the cylindrical rolls that you see on hayracks in fields?
How big size wise is a bale of hay?....storage wise... 4ft x 3ft diameter?
sue:wave:

Animal magic(toys and other stuff), The Hay Experts (allsorts, esp. for megazorb), Kennelgate (massive bags of hay), Equinecaninefeline (toys n stuff), then for fresh stuff I use greengrocers & supermarkets.

Back