• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Gerbils - 11 Days Old

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Well here they are at 11 days old now :) Looking very healthy thankfully and getting more gorgeous by the day. They are much more wriggly and already poor mum is busy putting them back into the nest several times a day :love:

random334.jpg

random335.jpg

random337.jpg

Especially for KarenM - "The baby otter"
random340.jpg

random341.jpg

random339.jpg

Awww they are gorgeous!

We had 2 gerbils, sisters, a few years ago, they were both jet black :love:

Thanks Everyone! :)

Karen - She's a pied Argente (ginger one) and i'm thinking i may keep a couple of these as my own. Am thinking the pied argente and one of the pied agouti's :love:

Karen - She's a pied Argente (ginger one) and i'm thinking i may keep a couple of these as my own. Am thinking the pied argente and one of the pied agouti's :love:

That's not very pc is it! :shock: Notice I called her strawberry blonde. ;) :lol:

awwww how lovely, they are such little cuties. I love seeing them as they grow, keep the pictures coming:love::love::love:

That's not very pc is it! :shock: Notice I called her strawberry blonde. ;) :lol:

Aaaah but you see, as i am a ginge myself i am able to throw gingeist remarks around ;) Disclaimer - my hair is in fact strawberry blonde however :lol:

Sally - thank you and i'll update the pics in a few days or so :wave:

They are very sweet, I'm sorry to show my ignorance but I thought they only came in black or agouti, I like the little blonde one as well.:)

Goodness how cute are they:love:

I remember when we had baby gerbils in the ohuse when I grew up, wonderful!

Karen - How very very daaaaaaaaaaaaaaare you :shock::shock::shock:

Thanks for the comments and all babies are fine and wriggly this morning :wave:

Back