• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is a 6ft hutch and run ok for 3 ?

It'll be a bit tight to be honest. I have a 6x2 and 6x4 run for my two, but they have the 6x6 extension during the day as the 6x4 just isn't big enough!

Ah sorry I forgot about your friend I thought you were thinking of adding to your numbers. If it is for your friend it would be a much better option than what they have :D

I think the run is the main problem. I don't think 6ft x 4ft is enough for 2 bunnies, let alone 3. The hutch might be a bit of a squeeze too, if they were in there for shelter they might get on each others toes

Maybe if you add two of them together? But if she just gets the 6ft hutch and run for now, and saves to buy another? At the prices they're going for these days wouldn't it be cheaper for a 6ft x 4ft shed and to build her own run?

TBH i dought the rabbits will even be with them for long. I think atleat one of them will end up with me anyway.

yes this is for the friend BTW.

I started with one run
setup001.jpg

or as above with 5ftx6ft run

Then went to two,

rabbitrun007.jpg

5ftx2ftx2ft double hutch with 5ftx12ftx29 inch run

Then I added another hutch on the other side, then I took it off again

What makes you think that? :?

well they used to have cats - they gave them to a rescue
- they had a black rex - they gave it away
- they have a male and female sibling gpigs = litter (total of 3 litters) all died within a year
- got some fish - the tanks are so discusting its unbelievable.

TBH i dont really like him. hes spoilt and gets everything he wants. our parents are friends so thats why i am 'friends' with him. unfortunatly

Back