• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Fundraising auction for BARC - Diamante Bunny Pendant on long Chain

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I have two diamante bunny pendants for auction. These are not sterling silver, they are a costume style jewellery item in an alloy metal. They are both really beautiful, and are brand new. They have diamantes all over the item with one large dark heart in the centre.

The chain is long lengths (28 inches) and the bunny pendant is 2 inches.

The price you bid is for one of the items, with one bunny chain going to the two highest bidders.

All proceeds to BARC http://www.barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk/barc/. Monies an be paid direct to BARC and i will cover all postage costs.

Sale will end next Saturday at 6pm.

Anyone want to start the bidding......

rabbit.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh, yayyy, my fundraiser has been approved :)
Hope some of you like them and get a bid in :)

That's gorgeous! I'd bid but there's no money in my account :evil: I'll defo bid if I get some in before next sat.

Oooohhh, thanks guys.

Yip, bunny is just about 2 inches, it kinda hangs just below chest level, the kinda length that the pendant necklaces folk are wearing are just now :)

Back