• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sympathy flower pain!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Whoever's bunny it was that has a sorely flower, and I said I was sympathetic cos I know what it's like...I now actually have a sore flower myself...I like to think it's sympathy pains!

How is the sorely flower today?

After all this talk about 'flowers' I'll never view my garden in the same light again!!

Hope yours feels better soon!! :D

I never noticed this until now.

Lib, i hope your flower is better (i have always called it that, much nicer than some alternative words!)

Inca's is nto as bad as it has been, it is still a bit sore looking, but i would say at least 50% better than it was, so heading in the right direction :)

I will update her thread to let all the well wishers know.

Inca says......get better soon auntie Lib :)
P1010868.jpg

I never noticed this until now.

Lib, i hope your flower is better (i have always called it that, much nicer than some alternative words!)

Inca's is nto as bad as it has been, it is still a bit sore looking, but i would say at least 50% better than it was, so heading in the right direction :)

I will update her thread to let all the well wishers know.

Inca says......get better soon auntie Lib :)
P1010868.jpg

Only just seen this...I maintain it was sympathy pain, as mine got much better as Inca's did :thumb: glad she's feeling better, gorgeous girl :D

Back