• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oriana's diary Part two! More pics ;) (and now even more!)

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
Herro everyone! :wave:

I have been up to a lot over da past few days..

Look at me wiv my new mummy nomming hay together!!

"hewwo mummy dis hay is nommy"
179438_10150095226780073_512365072_6330600_7164581_n.jpg

"hewwo R U's looks what I'm doing"
180203_10150095227055073_512365072_6330602_8364262_n.jpg

I like to sits wiv my mummy for ages whilst she reads her books or checks RU, looks at us here:

165305_1575799230550_1102661253_31338768_2409922_n.jpg

168958_1576298163023_1102661253_31339535_8167136_n.jpg

"hey mummy gets back ere"
180623_1576297923017_1102661253_31339534_2473597_n.jpg

Later I will show you pic a choors of whats I did yesterday.. My mummy left da room so I followed her up da stairs :shock: she was very surprised as it was da first time I had dared go out of da room! :D

Just waiting for my daddy to put da pics on da computer :wave:

Last edited:
Hello Oriana, you are looking very pretty today and I'm glad you like your hay.:D One day when Spenser was having indoor time I thought I'd lost him, but eventually found he had gone upstairs and was sat under a chair in my parents' bedroom.:shock:

I wouldn't let your mummy eat your hay - humans have fairly fragile tummies and it could make her poorly with it being so dry. You should try and encourage her to eat fresh food like salad, fruit or for a treat she could have some brown stuff humans particularly like called 'chocolate' but be warned - some humans become very addicted to it so you have to keep a close eye on how much they eat.

It can be difficult to get humans to eat healthy food like salad and fruit though so you need to persist with her. Don't let her eat *your* salad portion though as it can be very nommy for rabbits.

You're obviously making excellent progress with training your human though - nice to see she's already sitting on the floor with you etc. It can sometimes take a while to get them to understand that this is the right place for them to be. Well done on the progress with training so far! :love: x

(;)) xx

Oriana is gorgeous - she is settling her human in very well, I'm sure she'll have her trained in no time :love::love::love:

I wouldn't let your mummy eat your hay - humans have fairly fragile tummies and it could make her poorly with it being so dry. You should try and encourage her to eat fresh food like salad, fruit or for a treat she could have some brown stuff humans particularly like called 'chocolate' but be warned - some humans become very addicted to it so you have to keep a close eye on how much they eat.

It can be difficult to get humans to eat healthy food like salad and fruit though so you need to persist with her. Don't let her eat *your* salad portion though as it can be very nommy for rabbits.

You're obviously making excellent progress with training your human though - nice to see she's already sitting on the floor with you etc. It can sometimes take a while to get them to understand that this is the right place for them to be. Well done on the progress with training so far! :love: x

(;)) xx

:lol::lol:

(;)) xx

:love::love::love: Oriana is so stunning

Hello Oriana, you are looking very pretty today and I'm glad you like your hay.:D One day when Spenser was having indoor time I thought I'd lost him, but eventually found he had gone upstairs and was sat under a chair in my parents' bedroom.:shock:

:wave: Susie bun, what a naughty Spenser!!! :lol::lol:

(;)) xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mummy has spoke abouts dis stuff, she says I am da same colour of dis 'chocolate' :shock: she sometimes calls me 'Oreo' because apparently my fur is like some hoomin bicky :roll: :shock::shock:
I wondered why she was weluctant to eats my hay!! :lol:

Last edited:
Part threee!

:wave: Looks what I have done Ru!! My mummy says I am sooo confidents now because I jump on da bed and bouce around! I had never beens on ere before until today! It's comfy...

167772_1577630196323_1102661253_31342889_6903462_n.jpg

163810_1577542514131_1102661253_31342608_7225446_n.jpg

164025_1578419376052_1102661253_31344935_2431760_n.jpg

I finks I can be a little bit clumsy at times, I sometimes bang into fings when I am binkying and I tried to jump on my mummy's knee whilst she was on da bed and I didn't jump high enufs so fell back down :(. I had to jump on da bed first and den sit on mummy's knee :D :lol:

All day I av been binkying round da room and diving onto da bed, now I am tired so having a little rest!

(;)) xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pssst, Oriana ... I don't tell everyone this, but Spenser had also done a poo in my parents' bedroom. :roll::lol:

I kept going under da bed when I first came here because it was nice and dark and had lots of boxes my mummy and daddy use for sumfings called 'storage' :roll: I liked to explore but daddy said it wasn't a good place for a bunny :roll:

He stapled lots of wire meshy stuffs under da bed so dat I couldn't get under but when I got out of my cage I went straight to da corner and pushed my way under :lol:

I did a naughty wee wee whilst I was under there just to show dem I was cross

Then daddy came and got me out again so I stomped my foot and squeeked at him :lol: dat will teach him!!

Now I see you have found your way on to the bed! Brilliant! :D xx

Your training is obviously going really well! Looks like your mummy is settling in well as your new pet! Humans do unfortunately have this weird idea that rabbits should only go in certain places in 'their' house (don't worry; it's best to let them think it's their house even though you know it's yours - keeps them a bit calmer this way).

Beds are snuggly things but not always good places for bunnies to sleep 'cos humans can make awful noises when asleep that might make you lose your beauty sleep! Stamping might wake them up enough to stop the noises so bear this in mind.

Back