• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What £25 buys your local rabbit rescue/sanctuary

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies had a Xmas voucher from their aunty Laura (Lspacehopper) which I spent today :D

This is how much a donation of £25 will benefit your local rabbit rescue or sanctuary:

2 x 80 litre bags of megazorb
1 x 20kg sack of rabbit food
1 bale of hay

Quite a lot of stuff huh!?!!!

P1000087.jpg

Thats fab, Where was the voucher for?

I buy that and 3 more bales and it lasts me about 4 months.

I dread to think how long it lasts you!!

Thats money well spent aswell, it's nice for the donator in this case LSpacehopper to see how you've spent their money aswell, I'm sure she'll be delighted that she's helped so much :love:

That's great and so kind of Laura:D
She was kind enough to send us a donation straight to our vets which went on vacs..so a truly kind person:D

Thats fab, Where was the voucher for?

It's was for a local horse fodder store called Martin's.

I buy that and 3 more bales and it lasts me about 4 months.

I dread to think how long it lasts you!!

Hay will last about a week, megazorb about a week and a half, and pellets about a month (I use 4 different types of pellets because we have bunnies with different nutritional requirements).

Awesome!

I paid £15 this morning for 1 bag of Megazorb and 1 bale of hay! I am obviously in the wrong part of the country!

wow loads of stuff :D

i think my sponsorship money goes straight to medication for Loki and Henry each month :(

wow loads of stuff :D

i think my sponsorship money goes straight to medication for Loki and Henry each month :(

Yeah, unfortunately the biggest expense for any sanctuary is vets bills. Mine are at least £300-£400 every month so god only knows how much Louise's are at Hopper Haven :(

Awesome!

I paid £15 this morning for 1 bag of Megazorb and 1 bale of hay! I am obviously in the wrong part of the country!

Not really because the pellets are normally about £7 or £8 for a sack that size. We bought exactly the same as you last week! :lol: But ours should last a lot longer!

Back