• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do I subtly find out?

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
An old friend of mine got a rabbit for her 2 year old son because he 'doesn't like animals'. I want to find out if she still has him and if she's actually looking after him. I've seen pics of a tiny hutch and I've asked her some not so subtle questions about runs so she probably knows what I'm doing :oops:

Do you think just a 'hey, hows you, bf, kid and rabbit? (using names obv :lol:) will be subtle enough?

Its always so difficult with friends isnt it? :roll: I agree, just ask about the bunny, maybe invite yourself over for a cup of tea!! ;)

Do you talk anyway? If not I would say something like haven't spoken to you for ages, how's the family. Last time we spoke you said 'son' had a rabbit, is he still enjoying him?

lead in with a story about your own rabbits - "harvey stole a piece of toast off my plate the other day, he's so cheeky, what does yours get up to?"

Back