• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Box HELP!!

d_animality

Young Bun
Hiya guys...

well for my rabbit litter box.. i used to create ones like this...

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/originallv.jpg/

it is actually a box... and then i put water resistant tape so that the box can be used for long term purposes and easy to clean the urine left with white vinegar...

one thing im concerning about is.. usually in the mean time i use newspapers so it can absorb the urine... then a handful hay so that my rabbit can eat while doin its job..

but im not really staisfied with what the newspapers do... cause the urine takes time to be absorbed and the rabbit paws sometimes on it ... i used to clean their paws.. but if keep like this.. it wont really make any improvements...

what is the best for the rabbit so the urine can be absorbed faster? i clean the litterbox daily..should i put many pages of newspapers? i just want the urine to be quick absorbed and not discolored my rabbits feet..

Thanks!

Note: Preferably a home-made things... :)

Back