• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freeranging Action Shots - my group today

weeble

Not really any grass to nom on
freerange010.jpg

freerange016.jpg

and the mud does get your feets mucky
freerange013.jpg

Rushing to come in bribed by fenugreek crunchies :lol:

freerange031.jpg

freerange032.jpg

Come on I know they are in your pocket
freerange034.jpg

Ahhh nice clean house and hay

freerange036.jpg

:love::love::love::love: your rabbits are stunning you don't take enough pics of them :no::lol:

are they one big group? :D

Im getting better at pics :D Will try and take some of Albert and Evie tomorrow

They are a group of 4 (Bella Chloe Dutchie and Fudge) and a pair (Albert and Evie) would love a group of 6 but Bella is evil to Albert (she used to live with him) and Albert has sore feet so has to live on foam mats which the dutch lot would destroy :roll:

Awwww Kath these pics are beautiful!!! :love::love::love: Your bunnies are stunning! :D I WANTS!

I didnt realise that 4 of them were in one big group - I would love to have a big group - far too scary to try though!! :lol: Bless them!!

Hello kids! :wave: Lovely to see you all, especially Dutchie of course ;) (& my gorgeous Bella :love:). Nose rubs to all from Auntie Abi xx

They look happy bunsters! :D Spenser dislikes damp paws so he will have his exercise time in the conservatory today.

:love::love::love:

They can come and eat my grass if they like .... it's starting to look like a jungle. :lol:

Back