• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley&Dolly are coming home!! :D - pics post 8

Ive missed them so much :) but i bet they arent going to be in a snuggly mood when i go see them :roll: ...so im hoping Charlie is, Steph! ;)

From the sounds of it, theyve been getting up to all sorts, in fact, i feel a bit guilty for going to pick them up, they seem perfectly happy where they are! :lol:

Im sure within a day or 2 ill be pulling my hair out again when Dolly goes back to shredding the carpet behind my wardrobe...which reminds me i better go get some samples to cover the grippa rods up :roll:

Squeeeeeee ive missed my squishys so much!! :love: I cant wait! :D:D:D

Sorry, pointless thread really, but i think mother bear is sick of me going on about then! :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Yep theyre home :D

Couldnt care less wether i'd picked them up or left them though!! :lol: Put them in their carrier and Marley was thumpin' away :roll: so i guess he was quite happy where he was! :lol: But he did flop out in the car while i was stroking him. Dolly just likes to hide at the back until she gets to where she needs to be.

Theyre now at home, with the basics, i havent had chance to unpack all of their things, i dont know where to start! Marley needs a brush as hes looking a little scruffy and multi-coloured. Im not sure what colour bun he wants to be!

Im glad their home though, its nice to be able to hear them hopping about! I best go get cracking though, ill have to clean the piggies out in the dark!

Glad they are home safely. Won't be long until they are up to mischief. ;)

Im sure they'd already be causing a riot if they werent shut in! Ive closed the door (dont worry its 6x2) so they can settle in and get nomming on hay after the journey...plus, it keeps them out of the way while i unpack their bits and pieces. I cant believe how much stuff they have!

22012011695.jpg

this is what happens when i make kissy noises...they think theyre going to get treats! ;) PLONKERS :p
22012011692.jpg

Mummeh, gives me a treat, NOW!
22012011687.jpg

If i gives yoo a pikchure of my mowf can i haves a treat? :)
22012011686.jpg

Dolly: I iz sulkin in me box coz mummeh wouldnt give me any noms! :evil:
22012011678.jpg

We gives in!
22012011670.jpg

Back