• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you purplebumble

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I just want to publically thank Debbie (purplebumble) for coming over to spend some time with me after I learned that my lovely Peggy had gone to the Bridge. It really helped to have a fellow bunny lover to talk to who understood how I was feeling, unlike my ****** neighbour who said at least I would have something for my supper!!!! He is not known for his sensitivity.

Debbie sat in the cold, cuddling Sue, Dylan and Furby and talking to a couple of my cats and just keeping me company while I cleaned the outdoor hutches and tried to get Sue to eat something.

It helped me soooooo much and also her reassurance that my other buns looked happy and healthy was good as I feel so guilty about Peggy and worry I am a bad Bunny Mummy as I work a lot and didn't take Peggy to the vet earlier in the week.

Thank you lots Debbie from me and all my fur family xxxxxxxx

:oops::love: aww karen...i didnt do anything...but if it helped im happy it did.
Thank you for letting me meet the buns and some of the puddy tats:love:

i think i will bunknap your buns..theyre all so sweet tempered:love:

I told you..youre a wonderful bunny mummy...and a kitty mummy..algtho if i were you id ask the vets if pippa could have a brain:lol::lol: that cat is crazeeee:lol:

Anything for a fellow bunnymommy and one of berties auntys from RU:lol:

Like i said and the vet said she wouldnt have made it even if youd taken her in any sooner....:( i had that with dazy-mae...but eventually you come to terms and hide it away.....safe in the knowledge it was just part of the grieving process xxx

sues adorable...and so sweet....shes going to have a tough time adjusting..but ive found with bertie and merlin when they were grieving they bonded over a few days...from the grief.
When i got bluebell home after losing her sister..she was with bertie and melrin till we went to sleep. merlin went to the vets for a week..so bertie thought he was dead too...bluebell and bertie just went up to each other and cuddled as tight as they could.

i had bif do this after bandit died....its so odd...but sometimes all the buns seem to know and want to help.

Like i said my sleep pattern is rubbish and cant control my epileptic attacks..but if you need me txt me...:wave:

im so glad she seems to be eating something anyway...its a step up hun xx

dont thank me..anyone else on here would have done the same and probably more:oops:

good job im so fat...didnt feel the cold:lol:

As for your neighbour.....he has the same sense of humour my dad had..until he fell head over heels with our bridge bun oscar...my dad loved having him visit. And he fell for our first bun and after she went to the bridge he never made a comment like that again.

i dont think your neighbour knew what to say exactly....i think we embarressed him!

nosey rubs all round for the buns...and purry cuddles for the kittys....and the loopy pippa kitty:lol:

i will keeping fingers crossed for sue...i loved all your buns..so sweet.

xxx

You will have to come visit again. My fur family love new people to fuss them. Sue enjoyed her cuddle and said she will be a happier bun next time you see her.

Yes, Pippa is a cat of Very Little Brain. She is so sweet natured I don't know why she was dumped, although her toiletting habits probably had something to do with it, but she was easily trained.

My neighbour has made several insensitive comments over the years. One had me in tears and his wife was horrified at what he said. He doesn't really see bunnies as a pet and can't understand why I take them to the vet rather than just get another one.

My fur family are gorgeous. All, apart from one cat, love people and are friendly and affectionate. I am very, very lucky.

I think Sue is doing as well as can be expected. I may put a soft toy in with her tonight. What do you think?

What a lovely thing to do. Some people on this forum are very special.

Back