• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Travelling with rabbits

Alicia

Mama Doe
Ok, I know I'm not getting rabbits for just under 2 months but I'm getting readyt for them now :lol: I was looking for a cat carrier case earlier to transport the rabbits and when I found it I realized it's probably too small for a pair of rabbits. It fits 3 of my guinea-pigs in comfortably, and it fits my cat in too (not all together :lol: ) but my cat is quite small and I don't think two rabbits would fit well in it. What do you use to move your rabbits around? I know I'll need to get one for vet trips as well as picking up the rabbits so I think I should buy one, but its easier for me to buy from a shop, so can anyone recommend a carrier for 2 medium sized rabbits?

There's one on petplanet a lot of us use. I got one, loved it and got another. I'll find a link for you. It's on the expensive side though but sometimes they have an offer on.

Here, I found it quicker than I thought I would :lol:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=327&pf_id=52107

What I like about it is that I can fold down one of the top leaves and stroke them while in the car and it easy to put them in (even Nutmeg :shock:) and to take out. My lops are each about 1.8 and fit in one with space to spare. My lionheads are 1.3 and 1.8 and they fit in nicely too.

Back