• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love Blossom!!

I brought Blossom in for a cuddle and before anyone panics, the shed is warm inside and we turn the heating off in the room for when she comes in. :)

Anyway, I was letting her hop around the living room and me and my mum were sat on the sofa and... she stood up on her back legs and hopped up! :love: Is was the sweetest thing ever :love: She kept following me for head rubs too :love: She was snuggled up to my Mum for ages, so snug with the blanket wrapped around her :love: She was in Heaven :lol:
It really made us think about where she'd be if we hadn't have rescued her from my aunty. If not dead, :cry: she would have been stuck in the dark in a hutch she couldn't stand up in in and sat in her own faeces and pee. The hutch was in a cold, cobweb shed. :( She was so bored ,the poor thing and when we got her out she was terrified and so timid and just scared of people. :( My aunty said she was an evil and she was shocked we wanted her. :?

Blossom is so lovely and she has come so far in 4 months, she loves cuddles and she jumped up onto the sofa to be with us. :love: She has never shown any aggresion towards me apart from when she bit me thinking I was Jasper :roll: but that wasn't her fault. :) I love that bunny and I wish she could be a house bunny. :( We have a cat though... so it wouldn't work :(

Last edited:
Its great to know she has a fantastic home now, I remember your post on the other forum when you wanted to get her! I love stories like this:love::love:

Ok, I've decided! I AM GOING TO BOND HER WITH THE OTHER 3 OVER THIS WEEKEND! :shock: Please can I request good luck bonding vibes?? This is going to be very, very difficult. :shock: It will all be worth it in the end though. :love:

Eee! I wish you luck with the bonding :D
Yeah I really want more bunnies but I'm not allowed :(
I'm not even sure if I'm coming to the show anymore,don't have very much money :oops:

Back