• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fostering UD home visit done

Good luck! I'm sure you'll pass the homecheck! :wave:
The difficult part will be letting the buns go. ;)

Had the home visit today, don't think they realised I was quite such a crazy bunny lady :shock::lol:

Will be getting a foster bunny or two and they want me to foster some guineas too :)

You are not crazy about buns are you, whatever gave them that idea?:lol:

Well done Nicola - you are going to help lots of furrys find a forever home:D

I know loppy ears, I like bunnies a perfectly normal amount :roll::lol:

Thank you :) I'm excited there'll probably be a few tears when they have to leave but it'll be good to know I'm helping some buns :love:

Congratulations - fostering a fantastic, it helps the rescue, the bunnies and means you will have extra bunnies to fuss over :)

Although its sad when they leave, I'm sure you will soon be sent more so you wont get too much of a chance to mope :lol:

Thats brilliant yay :D

Do you know what the ones you will be fostering are like?

Can we take bets on wether they end up staying too yet?

Thats brilliant yay :D

Do you know what the ones you will be fostering are like?

Can we take bets on wether they end up staying too yet?

I think it'll be when they next get rabbits handed in so we won't know yet, they don't really have a 'base' as such all the rabbits are already in foster homes

:no: they will not be staying! Well, maybe I can sneak a single dutch in with my downstairs group if one turns up........

Seriously though, I think it'll be enough to know that I've helped some buns find the homes they deserve :)

Back