• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinks and her fluffy ganster friends.

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
SDC15014.jpg

What!? Cans we helps yoo? Yoo mess wif one ov us, yoo mess wif awll ov us.

SDC15022.jpg

Oh Tinks yor shell is filfy; how yoo lets it gets lyk dis?! :shock: Downt wurri I cleens it forrs yoo.

SDC15013.jpg

Sleepova parteh; um I meens stix togeva and keeps warm!

Tinks Terrain!
SDC15011.jpg

Can you see her?! :D

SDC15010.jpg

SDC14992.jpg

xxx

btw, love the little patio area with the pebbles around it. Very inventive! :D

:D Thank you, I was trying to come up with ideas; so that should any water come out of her water bowl it wouldn't spill into the substrate and also it gives her a little time to dry off (she likes to sit in the bowl and drink :lol:).

The actually 'patio' is a bamboo effect placemat from Sainsbury's was 99p! :lol: xx

Posting pictures (however amazingly cute!) is not revising. NORTY. NORTYER THAN A BUNNY CHEWING A LAPTOP CABLE.

:lol:

Posting pictures (however amazingly cute!) is not revising. NORTY. NORTYER THAN A BUNNY CHEWING A LAPTOP CABLE.

:lol:

but I had to share :(, Lola held a gun shaped carrot to my head, and said 'Mummehs do eet, or da Carrut gets eet!' so I just had to.

Mhmm. xx

I bet Lola couldn't look scary if she tried!! Lovely floomphy face!

But I love the piccies, so you are let off just this once.

:love:

but I had to share :(, Lola held a gun shaped carrot to my head, and said 'Mummehs do eet, or da Carrut gets eet!' so I just had to.

Mhmm. xx

Yeah, I think that's a valid enough excuse. ;) :lol::lol:

I wouldn't mess with Tinks when she has those two hairy bouncers with her. :shock: :lol:

Yeah, I think that's a valid enough excuse. ;) :lol::lol:

I wouldn't mess with Tinks when she has those two hairy bouncers with her. :shock: :lol:

So you're telling me you'd mess with her if she didn't have bouncers! *Gasp* how very awful! :cry::cry:

She's a tough cookie :D, I warned you!

Thanks everyone xxx

Back