• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question would you donate a pound to name a bunny if thre was no prize?

Would you donate a pound to name a bun if there is no prize?

• Yes

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Someone suggested we have fundraisers for the PACT bunnies to name them. Which is a great idea but I haven't much I can offer as prizes. Would you still take part? :?

I personally wouldn't because I'm flat broke, but I rekocn seeing the name you chose, on a bunny, is prize enough :D

Yes

But i could probably get donations for prizes. Not loads or anything but i'm sure i could help and enlist the help of others. :)

That would be awesome thanks Grin. I have Chube I could donate, maybe some treats (though Sprocket and Widget wouldn't be amused!). :roll:

I would, if I had the money. Prize or not doesn't make a difference.

You could do a signed photo of the bunny and a thank you letter to sweeten the deal? That would be super-cute :love:

Well......i would be happy to donate a prize, so that everyone that named a bunny could be put into a draw and then they could win a prize :)

I would, if I had the money. Prize or not doesn't make a difference.

You could do a signed photo of the bunny and a thank you letter to sweeten the deal? That would be super-cute :love:

:thumb:

I'm broke til payday, but i'd pay £1 to give a name to a bunny :)

I would :wave:

But if you do decide to do prizes, I could make and donate one of my fleecey blankets. :)

Great! How about, each bunny will give you a signed photo for the winning name, then all the winning bunnies names will go in a hat and we will draw a number of winners, dependent on however many prizes we have been donated? I've got at least a couple of gifts I can donate.

I don't think we can do this for every bun, because there's too many, Shall we do this for six or so? What's a good number? :D

Thanks for the kind offer Tracy. Can people please PM me details of any prizes they're willing to donate?

thanks,

Jo

Last edited:
I was imagining that you paid £1 and then you named a bun.....so if there are 50 buns to be named, then you need 50 people to pay £1 to pick the name.

Then all the names go in a hat and however many prizes are drawn

The lack of prize wouldn't affect whether I took part or not, but I do think a little something is nice for whoever wins.

If you wanted a low cost prize you could do a letter of thanks from the bunny and a photograph of the rabbit with it's name underneath or maybe a magnet with a photo of the bunny? You can make those up for relatively little money.

If it's any help what so ever I could probably donate a portrait as a prize if the postage and materials were paid for.

Back