• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We nearly made it two weeks without a vet visit, lol. But nope.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
We're off again tonight. Not sure what for though.

A few weeks ago mooshy Face got a small scratch on the scruff of his neck and between him scratching and Autumn over grooming :)roll:) it got bigger and scabbier. Since I have been giving Metacam its so much better, just a bit scabby, but has fur regrowth and also good, healthy looking skin.

Wish gets a small dry patch on her scruff when she feels rubbish, so that's not unexpected.

Autumn, however, also has a bald patch on the scruff of his neck. It looks sore and it looks dandruffy, but only appeared today. His is the one that concerns me most.

They are due their vaccs. next week, so no localised reactions, but that's what his looks like. I hope its not mites, but I have no idea what else it could be. So off we go again.

/vent

So close! ;)
Lots of vibes for both buns hun, does sound abit like mites.
Hopefully in that case it will be a fairly qick and simple treatment atleast :wave:

Just wanted to say thanks and also that my vet feels that right now there is no indication its mites, but is localised dermatitis, so we'll treat for that and see how we go. He said because of how Mooshy Face's look, his is healing and is fine and just carry on with what I've been doing for him, sot hat's fine.

Back