• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Gorgeous Girl

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Just found this photo of Jelly in my albums whilst looking for another photo, its from Summer 2008 so its quite old but it just made me go all gooey! :love::love:

Playtimeforbunnies033-1.jpg

Her lovely big brown eyes :love:

I do love my little beastie!

She does have incredibly beautiful eyes. So dark and lash-filled :love:

:love: How people say black bunnies are ugly I will never know, she is so shiny aswell, ive never seen a bunny so shiny :lol::lol: I loves her sooooo much :love:

Although the other day when I was cleaning she ran at me and just headbutted me :? :lol: and then grabbed hold of my trousers and started pulling them, she gets really funny when i clean them out!

:love: How people say black bunnies are ugly I will never know, she is so shiny aswell, ive never seen a bunny so shiny :lol::lol: I loves her sooooo much :love:

Although the other day when I was cleaning she ran at me and just headbutted me :? :lol: and then grabbed hold of my trousers and started pulling them, she gets really funny when i clean them out!

Me either :? they are gorgeous :love: :love:

Back