• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You've got mail!

leeanderin

Mama Doe
Hello mum, you don't mind if i check my emails from all my friends on RU while you make your breakfast do you?

DSCF0709.jpg

Honest mum it was just my emails, i not a naughty bunny!

DSCF0711.jpg

oh my, I wouldn't be able to trust that wire that close to my bunny mouths! :lol:

Luckily they don't chew wires but i tend to keep all the wires out of reach when Roo and Dilbert are unattended just in case. I was lucky with the photo as they were more interested that the bag of treats sat on the shelve behind the laptop so there was far better noms than a wire!

Cutes!

I love these tech-savvy buns we have on RU!

What no one knows is that there's actually a parallel site called Hoomins United and all buns are posting pics of their Hoomins. They do it when everyone's asleep...

:love:

I love the first piccie especially, he really looks like he's reading away :love::lol:

What no one knows is that there's actually a parallel site called Hoomins United and all buns are posting pics of their Hoomins. They do it when everyone's asleep...

:love:

I hope I was decent when they took their nighttime pictures of me, and i'm not on the 'bunnies wives' section :shock::lol:

Back