• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit on the loose!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Somebuns feeling playful today...He's got the devil in him! :bunny:

He's just moved the panels blocking the stairs 13 times in a row to escape up the stairs. I can't catch him for toffees :lol:

First realising he was out!
P1030829Small.jpg

Chasing him up the hallway (or is that "Making Daddy follow me" ?)
P1030834Small.jpg

Hiding under the bed
P1030831Small.jpg

P1030832Small.jpg

Getting behind something he shuoldnt
P1030833Small.jpg

Chasing him back down the stairs
P1030835Small.jpg

Showing me his escape route
P1030836Small.jpg

I still can't catch him, he's so quick and not a picky uppy bunny.

It's gonna be one of those days me thinks :lol:

Anyone wana come give me a hand? :lol:

I would manage to catch him if i was there.

I have become quite the expert, as my Herbie (nickname 'The Bullet') tries to get away from me loads!!

Are they your prink trollies in the hall Graham?!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd just knock your work on the head and go play with the buns :D

Last edited:
Are they your prink trollies in the hall Graham?!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd just knock your work on the head and go play with the buns :D

Blame Biscuit. He's just pulled loads of clothes out of the washing basket in our bedroom and starting running around with them!

OMG, he's running riot this morning! :shock:

where was ginger in all this escape business. was she watching guard for biscuit in case you saw what biscuit was up to

Blame Biscuit. He's just pulled loads of clothes out of the washing basket in our bedroom and starting running around with them!

OMG, he's running riot this morning! :shock:

Lol, typical bloke throwing them on the floor but not making it quite as far as the washing machine :lol: (i'm talking about biscuit there not you btw!)

Lol, typical bloke throwing them on the floor but not making it quite as far as the washing machine :lol: (i'm talking about biscuit there not you btw!)

Wouldnt surprise me if they weren't in the washing basket, OH is a messy devil too :lol:

OMG, Biscuit.

He's just pulled the black towel off the radiator.

:lol:

cant believe he runs up and down stairs, robbie would just stand on the top step and jump!i will have to get some more photos ov robbie on ru , he's quite grown up now and full ov so much mischief

I'd rather be chasing your lovely bunny than working!!:lol:

Bless him! Norty little fluffster...:lol:

:love:

OMG maybe its not Biscuit at all!! It could be another Biscuit look-a-like from another world he could have come through those strange swirly vortex things in the first few photos :shock::shock:

:shock::shock: woss goin on!! they have now manifested themselves as pink undies :shock::shock: more coffee...more coffee NOW!

:shock::shock: woss goin on!! they have now manifested themselves as pink undies :shock::shock: more coffee...more coffee NOW!

I swirled them out using photobucket, but they've now disappeared and photobucket is showing that i dont even have the album they are stored in anymore :roll:

I think PB is playing up!

I swirled them out using photobucket, but they've now disappeared and photobucket is showing that i dont even have the album they are stored in anymore :roll:

I think PB is playing up!

Soooo are they Biscuits or yours :lol: I'm hoping they're Biscuits that way Spenser won't feel so bad about being photo'd grooming his pink blankie :lol: Does Ginger know about his fetish?

Awwww what a cutey little naughty Buscuit!! Just like bernard, once he escapes there is no chance of catching him again!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back