• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok the pics you asked for

hexi99

Young Bun
they arent the best but hope you like my kids

GEDC0390.jpg

eclypse-holland lop
GEDC03932.jpg

jack sparrow-mini lop
GEDC0331-1.jpg
-new quaker parrot waiting on dna test before naming
GEDC0326.jpg

mojave(less red on him) and sahara green cheek conures
GEDC0252.jpg

hexi my young doberman the day after her surgery
GEDC0196.jpg

percy my budgie
GEDC0086.jpg

ziggi my love bird
GEDC0078.jpg

j'adore my baby quaker parrot
GEDC0668.jpg

hexi my doberman and sereniti my pit bull/boxer cross
101_2926.jpg

iris(beige) and sage(grey) chinchillas
101_2838.jpg

bunn bunn
258_4222.jpg

valentino my english budgie
101_2692.jpg

mojave outside with his harness last fall
101_2406.jpg

bunn bunn reading my rabbit usa magazine

Your animals are gorgeous and look very well cared for. :love::love::love::love:
I am a bit concerned about the wire flooring of Eclipse's cage, because wire flooring is not recommended in the UK. :oops: I think it is bad for the rabbit's paws. :oops:

Your animals are gorgeous and look very well cared for. :love::love::love::love:
I am a bit concerned about the wire flooring of Eclipse's cage, because wire flooring is not recommended in the UK. :oops: I think it is bad for the rabbit's paws. :oops:

Your post replicates everything i just thought as i scrolled through :wave:

Wire flooring can cause very sore feets and also buns can rip their claws off in them :( Could you put a fleecey blanket down or something?

Lovely animals :love:
Neat parrots :D I have budgies and lovebirds, no quakers though.

Besides the wire bottom, I noticed you use shavings-are they aspen shavings? JUst making sure they aren't pine :)

It maybe that only PART of the cage is unprotected wire, the rest could have a hard surface to it ;)

Clever reading bun! They are all lovely. Is your dobe chocolate or red? Can't tell if it's the light in the pics deceiving me. She's gorgeous!

:shock: I want your Doberman :love::love::love::love::love: He's a doggy version of Dreamer!! :lol: Lovely pics of beautiful animals :D

thanks for the concerns about her flooring. i have a plastic area in her cage right now until we can figure out how the heck to get that wire area off. we just got her last weekend and we are trying to find a better cage. i use aspen bedding because of the fact that pine and cedar are really bad for their lungs. we are also working on litter training all of my bunnies. i know it seems like we have a ton of pets but i can assure u each one is loved on several times a day. they have come so far from when they first came to us. take the nameless quaker right now. he came to us thin,almost without feathers. i have not even had him a month. jack sparrow was to be let loose in the woods they said he was ugly and his teeth were so bad he couldnt eat or drink. bunn bunn wasnt wanted because the people got a couple of dogs and had a baby. my rat well he isnt a rescue but was picked out to be a friend to my rescue rat and well now my rat is alone because my rescue rat passed away a few months back. eclypse came to me because she had a broken leg and cant be a show rabbit anymore. i got my doberman because i waited 20 yrs to get one. i had a bad car accident and because i got a little extra money i decided to go out and get her. she is my baby and therapy dog. sereniti came to us after my other dog passed away. she was in a barn with no toys or anything it was filthy. she has issues with trust but she is my angel. she helped me over come so many things without her and God i would be in real bad shape. i have had pets for so long if i didnt have them i would go crazy i do believe.

thanks for the concerns about her flooring. i have a plastic area in her cage right now until we can figure out how the heck to get that wire area off. we just got her last weekend and we are trying to find a better cage. i use aspen bedding because of the fact that pine and cedar are really bad for their lungs. we are also working on litter training all of my bunnies. i know it seems like we have a ton of pets but i can assure u each one is loved on several times a day. they have come so far from when they first came to us. take the nameless quaker right now. he came to us thin,almost without feathers. i have not even had him a month. jack sparrow was to be let loose in the woods they said he was ugly and his teeth were so bad he couldnt eat or drink. bunn bunn wasnt wanted because the people got a couple of dogs and had a baby. my rat well he isnt a rescue but was picked out to be a friend to my rescue rat and well now my rat is alone because my rescue rat passed away a few months back. eclypse came to me because she had a broken leg and cant be a show rabbit anymore. i got my doberman because i waited 20 yrs to get one. i had a bad car accident and because i got a little extra money i decided to go out and get her. she is my baby and therapy dog. sereniti came to us after my other dog passed away. she was in a barn with no toys or anything it was filthy. she has issues with trust but she is my angel. she helped me over come so many things without her and God i would be in real bad shape. i have had pets for so long if i didnt have them i would go crazy i do believe.

:thumb: Lovely pets :love:

thanks for the nice comments. my doberman is a great pup most of the time... she got spayed a couple weeks ago and wow she is different now. she is so much more hyper. is that something anybody else has experienced?

I love all of your crew but I want Ziggy. What a cute face. I take it he flies around? Raul my budgie loves to play on shelves amongst stuff. He likes o steal stuff to use as toys .

I love those birds! We used to have an aviary with canarys and zebra finches and things in, but I cant have any indoors. I would love to have indoor handleable birds like that.

Lovely pets :love: - I thought Chinchillas shouldn't have plastic in their cages as they can chew it and it is bad for them! :wave:

Back