• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun that stole my heart

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
DSC00062.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00063.jpg
How he made me fall for him!!

And no he didn't get all those pellets, they were just to keep him in one place whilst I groomed him

I'm extremely jealous!!! He is such a gorgeous man. I met him at Rachaels and loved him instantly (he just does that to you) I'm so pleased you keeping him. I really wanted to ask Racheal for him but was with the OH so I didn't dare. I honestly think if i'd been there on my own I would have him home by now though and maybe some divorce papers :lol:

Will you please post lots of pics of him in future :D

:love: :love: :love:

I'm extremely jealous!!! He is such a gorgeous man. I met him at Rachaels and loved him instantly (he just does that to you) I'm so pleased you keeping him. I really wanted to ask Racheal for him but was with the OH so I didn't dare. I honestly think if i'd been there on my own I would have him home by now though and maybe some divorce papers :lol:

Will you please post lots of pics of him in future :D

:love: :love: :love:

Camera Batteries are on charge and he is enjoying the garden at the minute.

Back