• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau's not eating

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
:( I am so exhausted with work I'm on the verge of tears anyway, now beau won't eat his dinner. He's had it since 7 n not touched it, even fenugreek crunchies didn't entice him. He's not had stasis for ages, I don't understand, I can't cope with this right now :cry::cry::cry:

Oh no! Not what you need.
How does he look? Has he pooped/ wee'd?
When was the last time he ate/ drank anything?
I would syringe some cooled boiled water and give him some tummy rubs, make him move around a little, then see how it goes.

Teeth ?

When did he last eat ?

Has he poo'd today ?

If not then I am afraid it's an emergency Vet job

Sending vibes for him xx

itll be this stupid cant decide what im doing weather...im watching my pair like a hawk right now!!. do you have metacam and gripe water with him being prone... a quick dose of the usual and he will be right as rain in a few hours...

loads of vibes xxxx

branches from edible trees should help his tum if you have time to gather some tomorrow :wave:

we've changed his litter tray so we can monitor output. He has been in and out of his tray this evening so preumably has been going. He ate his breakfast of two leaves of greens and half a carrot. He isn't lethargic or sluggish as such, but not quite his usual explorey self, and is letting us pick him up way to easily. We've been trying to get him moving around. We don't have gripe water or metacam in the house with it being so long since he's been poorly. I really haven't got the energy to cope with this right now.

aaah so sorry hun - huge vibes xxx
Warmish water - not cold may get him to drink more....bramble leaves perhaps...xxx

THE POWER OF RU VIBES HAS WORKED!!

We not only have eating, we have even had a couple of binkies. We moved him into the bedroom so we could keep an eye on him, took about an hour but then he was happy as larry, think with me coming home and going straight to bed every night he was feeling neglected :roll::love:

Thanks for the vibes guys, I really think that's what made the difference :love:

Back