• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So far tonight ....

VickyC83

Mama Doe
..... Bunzle has claimed my spare room, the bathroom floor and radiator, the step ladders and me as his own :lol:

If only he could part with his droppings on the loo, and use my step ladders to paint the ceilings, and make my brother clean his cr@p out of the spare room so he could sleep in there haha

Badger is a proper claimer! He owns every one of the stairs, the stair bars, the coffee table, the litter trays, the tele unit etc. etc.

aw, he'll do it less once it all smells nice and bunny-y. Is he chinning things too? I call it 'this is mine'. When I used to see buns doing it I'd go 'thiis iss minnnee'. :lol: Molly and Faline don't do it anymore. Either it really stinks of bunny or they're getting too old to bother.

aw, he'll do it less once it all smells nice and bunny-y. Is he chinning things too? I call it 'this is mine'. When I used to see buns doing it I'd go 'thiis iss minnnee'. :lol: Molly and Faline don't do it anymore. Either it really stinks of bunny or they're getting too old to bother.

Awww I do the same lol. I tell him to show me what's his and he chins it. He even chins my nose :love::love: and if I lay on the floor he comes and snuggles right upto me, pressing his face against mine - amazing :D

Back