• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orla is home!!!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
So I got Rodge & Orla back from the vets yesterday afternoon! :love:

The vet said she was a star patient & Rodge......ate everything they gave him, some of the students couldnt get over how much he eats! :lol:

I brought them both into the livingroom last night to monitor Orlas pooping....well shes been running about & binkying as if nothings happened!

Left them both munching a carrot this morning, so glad I never have to go through a spay or neuter, far too stressful! Dont know how all you rescues do it, big thumbs up to you all! :D

:love:

Most girlies are normally really quiet so lots of owners end up worrying, but the fact she stayed over night and you got her back in the afternoon meant you didnt see any of that, so i guess that was good.

SO glad they are both back home now :love:

Most girlies are normally really quiet so lots of owners end up worrying, but the fact she stayed over night and you got her back in the afternoon meant you didnt see any of that, so i guess that was good.

Im so glad that i made the decision to collect her at 2pm the following day as it gave the vets the morning to monitor further. :D

Orla is far happier at home & surrounded by familiar smells....Rodge on the otherhand....is happy anywhere that theres food! :lol: He even loves a car journey now, must think the vets is a mini holiday camp!:lol:

Back