• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Odette and Husbun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Little Odette has a hubby:D

he's being shy!

Odettehub.jpg

and here he is giving her a good wash

odettehubby.jpg

she also grooms him so looks like another happy pair:love:

Hi everyone,

I'm Bugsy the husbun's Mum, all those lovely comments of yours have made me blush! :oops:

Many many many thanks to Jill for being so patient with Bugsy's bonding, it's so very reassuring to see photos of things going in the right direction. Fingers crossed the Bugster and lil Odette can both come home soon :)

Rach

hello:wave:
i hope you realise that we will need lots and lots of pics of the lovely couple when you have them home:D

I know you are very busy so I've not pestered you... but we are ready and waiting :D
Hubby is probably coming over your way in about a week:D

and Lolapuss..hiya!:wave: nice to see you here
Odette finally decided to put Bugsy in his place and sort his behaviour our for him..she humped him non stop for two hours:lol:
He has stopped nest building now..think he was just showing off:lol:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm Bugsy the husbun's Mum, all those lovely comments of yours have made me blush! :oops:

Many many many thanks to Jill for being so patient with Bugsy's bonding, it's so very reassuring to see photos of things going in the right direction. Fingers crossed the Bugster and lil Odette can both come home soon :)

Rach

Hi Rach :wave:

Fingers crossed Bugsy & Odette will be home very soon.

I'll say to you what someone said to me when I first joined the forum: "Lovely that you've joined but you are a 100% neglectful rabbit owner until you post lots of pics of your buns on here" :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Back