• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stackable hutches

secretpennell

Young Bun
Does anyone have a recommendation for stackable (flat topped) hutches please? They're to be situated inside a shed so don't need to be weatherproof. I'm thinking about ordering a couple of the "indoor" ones from Happy Hutch.

We recently bought 5 of the 6ft ones. They seem well made and come flat packed but only took 15 mins each to put together. We are thinking of ordering another one soon.

hutches

I got mine made by a fab guy in essex, 2 x 12 foot huthes, stack on top of each other for £ 200, can also be 4 x 6 foot if needed. He makes to order and specific sizes

I ordered two from Happy Hutch on Friday, asking for 2.5 width instead of their standard 2'. They were made over the weekend, sent yesterday and arrived first thing this morning (Tues). They were a doddle to put together and I'm very pleased indeed with them. Here's one happy customer and 2 happy buns!:D

Back