• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wants.............

I saw this on a website a year ago or so id love it for my buns even more so if they had their own room inside the house.

it worries me though at theres a little door on teh house underneath i wonder if anyone would buy it and have their rabbit live in it like use it as a hutch :?

I've seen these before - would make a great base. Actually i think I've seen photos on here of someone using it as a base.

I have one. I got it for theca ts for christmas; Zooplus had 50% off on them just before christmas :wave:

SDC14984.jpg

Here it is as you can see it is also used as a scratching post. :oops:

It's good when the cats can't get back in the house and it's raining; we have to lock the catflap on our back door, otherwise we get all the cats in the neighbourhood coming in; so this is just for shelter, they use it :).

Far too big for small furries me thinks.Perhaps ferrets,guinea pigs,buns and......er....cats......

Back