• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still grieving

Gillyflower

Warren Scout
:cry: My daughter and I had to go to the pet shop yesterday to top up supplies of hay etc and always end up viewing the new bunny arrivals (and anything else with a pulse), when I saw this beautiful little girl bun who reminded me of my darling Hoppy who went to Rainbow Bridge on the 4th Jan. I became so upset and had to walk away, I felt so silly but everything everywhere keeps reminding me of her and it' so hard I'm missing her so much. :cry::cry:

That's still so fresh, I'm not surprise you're still grieving and finding things difficult.

Be patient with yourself.

its good to grieve even if it fells like hell... we cry... we hurt.... we heal... we love again...

im sorry your so newly grieved but you will feel better one day and memories will make you smile :love: *hugs*

I think it is still so early. I still cry for mine that have gone to the bridge. Especially around anniversaries, they are all so special.

You are expecting too much of yourself, just take it easy on yourself. Going into a petshop that sells pets is always heart wrenching I think

Back