• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Running circles?

I am sure someone more knowledgeable than me will comment but i think that might mean she loves you! My boy Phillip will run in circles round My girl Jenny before he tries to hump her!! :lol: (they are both "done" by the way)

Haha, awww. I hope it does mean this as my boy Jack was just circling my husband....she steped in some of isobelle's wee, they're not done so they have to be kept seperate. :) Could it be that they dont' love us but can smell each other? x

I thought she was going to attaack me pmsl. I can't wait to get her spayed, seriously, I hope she chills out a bit she seems so unhapyfull. :(

Yes - she's just playing with you:D
I've seen bonded bunnies play in this way in the garden. They go round and round the one bunny-sometimes they nudge them and run away and sometimes they stop and lick them.
When she stops circling you try stroking her(without picking her up)

Sometimes they do it when they can hear/smell some food or treats being prepared as rabbits have much more finely tuned senses than us and they get excited- they go round your feet looking for it as they can smell it but not see it.

that's just my experience.
sue:wave:

Tehe, awww! playfull bunny makes lexy a happy mummy! :D

Jack is hiding under my sofa atm,dam me for getting raised sofas:( fail lol

Bracken does that to Tia they are both neutered. I think it is Bracken trying to wind Tia up because she doesn't like it! Lol he is a naughty bun :lol: :love:

Back