• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How does this sound ..

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
now we have the bigger house I am rethinking the buns accomodation, atm they have dog crates & runs & free range time ..

butttt .. I am going to get 6ft hutches .. now for my pairs they will have a 6ft by 2 ft hutch with free range time ..

& for the trio & the quad they will have a double level 6ft by 2ft with free range time

how does this sound :wave:

It sounds great to me....what will the hutches be like??? Upstairs/downstairs?? or just floor level all the way??

It sounds great to me....what will the hutches be like??? Upstairs/downstairs?? or just floor level all the way??

thats what I'm still deciding on ..

I have found a triple tier hutch which would mean I would get 2 & the big groups would have the top 2 levels or the bottom 2 levels & the pair would have the other level

thats what I'm still deciding on ..

I have found a triple tier hutch which would mean I would get 2 & the big groups would have the top 2 levels or the bottom 2 levels & the pair would have the other level

How would the ones with the top level get out? :wave:

Would they have attached pens all the time? If not then I'd stick to the crates and pens, as it gives them more floor space than if they were in a hutch. :)

If you hvae more space you could always make the pens bigger.

I found Lils stayed in the bed end all the time.:roll: when she had an upstairs.and BB would tiddle in it.:shock::roll:
Have put up pics of my indoor set up today.:wave:

How would the ones with the top level get out? :wave:

Would they have attached pens all the time? If not then I'd stick to the crates and pens, as it gives them more floor space than if they were in a hutch. :)

If you have more space you could always make the pens bigger.

yup they all get free range time every day :wave:

& I could attach pens to them bottom levels all the time :D

Back