• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunski again!!

chul

Staff member
Dis is my owse:

2011-01-19231422-1.jpg

I finks I gonna jump up:

2011-01-19231635.jpg

Ooo hewwo!

2011-01-19231714.jpg

and down..

2011-01-19231711.jpg

2011-01-19231704.jpg

Hello Bunski! Looks like you have plenty energy there. Done anything norty recently? :wave: I have a house like yours for Spenser (when he has to be indoors if I get his plums seen to).

Hello Bunski! Looks like you have plenty energy there. Done anything norty recently? :wave: I have a house like yours for Spenser (when he has to be indoors if I get his plums seen to).

Hewwo soooosie! I has not been naughty too much. I do enjoy jumpin intoo da box of chininiliia foods and stealing sum! Its nommy!!

I has also taken a liking to sleeping next to daddeh in da big bed now. :oops:

:love:

He's so funny Chul.

Biscuit's now learnt hes not allowed on the sofa, as he weed on it a lot as a baby, so he wont jump up to us anymore :(

:love:

He's so funny Chul.

Biscuit's now learnt hes not allowed on the sofa, as he weed on it a lot as a baby, so he wont jump up to us anymore :(

:(:(

Bunsk knows no boundaries! I told my parents that he slept in the bed now and my Dad was shocked :lol::lol:

I think it's because he needs a wife :(

:(:(

Bunsk knows no boundaries! I told my parents that he slept in the bed now and my Dad was shocked :lol::lol:

I think it's because he needs a wife :(

no :('s - you're doing things to help that :)

Double Trouble!

Believe me, its amazing :lol:

Are you thinking of getting him a wife? I'd like one for Spenser but I have a sneaking suspicion his lordship rather enjoys his bachelor ways.

The puppy cage is ready and waiting, and I have ordered one of Tracy's blankies. Just getting the jitters. :oops:

I don't blame you, I was the same with Bunsk, especially when they had to keem him overnight, but it's good to just go for it!

Back