• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Auntie Sky (Hewwo!) UD - Stairs now being done, un-aided :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger: Hewwo Auntie Sky! Daddy says he thoughts you would likes to see what me did dis morning! Look at the picachoors!

P1030825Small.jpg

P1030824Small.jpg

P1030823Small.jpg

P1030822Small.jpg

P1030827Small.jpg

P1030826Small.jpg

Ginger: i dids follow Biccy up da stairseys! Daddy did give me parsley noms to make me wants to come up teehee. Am i a cleber girly? Do i get more noms for being good?

Last edited:
Not sky, but couldnt help peeking.....well done!!

I did get a fright when i scrolled down and seen the other bunny sitting on the stairs, thought it was a giant!!

I was so happy when i saw her hop up them all. It took her a while, but she got there in the end. She wasn't sure how to get back down past the first few though, as they aren't so wide obviously as theres no corner to turn, so i had to take her down myself, as i ran out of time.

But this just has to be the biggest breakthrough she's had :)

So chuffed.

Oh Fab!! Im not Sky either, but I do have the exact same bun doorstop!! (Duffy is the name.....)......
Well done Bunnehs!! Just dont try and trip daddy up!!!

Not sky, but couldnt help peeking.....well done!!

I did get a fright when i scrolled down and seen the other bunny sitting on the stairs, thought it was a giant!!

Me too!!!!!!

Very well done Ginger, you are a very clever and very brave girl:love:

I was so happy when i saw her hop up them all. It took her a while, but she got there in the end. She wasn't sure how to get back down past the first few though, as they aren't so wide obviously as theres no corner to turn, so i had to take her down myself, as i ran out of time.

But this just has to be the biggest breakthrough she's had :)

So chuffed.

Yay!!! Oh bless her, well done Ginger!! :thumb:

good job! we dont have carpet on our stairs so not a good idea for my bunnies to go on the. you are a very brave bunny wow:love:

Back